Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Hectic Life

Senior year of college, student teaching full time and planning a wedding? one word to describe it all - crazy!

My schedule during the week is student teaching full time 7-3:30. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I work until six. Tuesday and Thursday I have biology at night until about 8:30. Saturday night is worship practice from 7:30-9 p.m. and Sunday service until about 1 p.m. When I have any spare time I'm usually doing some type of school related work. It can be veryyy hectic. Sometimes I just want to relax and not have anything to do. I really just want to be able to devote more time to wedding planning and all the details!

Don't get me wrong, if I could say I'm most excited about anything I would say it's getting married. Yeah graduating is awesome and all but still I'm wayy more excited about getting married to my Jose! Things are starting slow down in the school realm because I only have the rest of this month to student teach and then it's over.

I scheduled my trial appointment for June. Here are some of the wedding hair possibilities. I honestly have noo clue what I'd like to do.

Wedding Styles


Things left -
Flowergirl dresses
Grooms tuxes!

I plan on taking advantage of the week I have off of spring break to take care of some of the details. I still have to get jewelry as well. Until then...97 days!

No comments: